The health and safety of my clients and my family is always of the utmost importance to me! this is especially true for my mamas of newborns– I know how nerve-wracking it can be to take a brand new baby somewhere new.
Because of this, my studio has a few policies in place to keep us all happy and healthy:
- My husband and I are both fully vaccinated.
- I will continue to wear a mask (typically doubled) when shooting in my studio, in your home, or in another indoor location.
- STRICT no sick policy; if someone in your family is feeling unwell, please let me know and we will reschedule without penalty, and I promise I will be transparent and do the same for you!
- A minimum of 24 hours between studio clients. This allows me to thoroughly clean my studio by disinfecting all surfaces and washing and sanitizing all linens including items used from my client closet.
- Proper hygiene; I always thoroughly wash my hands before and after clients and use hand sanitizer throughout our time together.
- I also do my best to prompt you through poses from afar to minimize close contact.
- No shoes in the studio; everyone will be asked to remove their shoes at the door when they arrive.
As Covid continues to be ever-changing, these protocols are something I revisit and reevaluate often. Thanks for your understanding– remember we are all in this together.
Meredith Maag Photography is a Kansas City newborn photographer and specializes in maternity, newborn, baby, and family photography in the Kansas City area, including Mission, Westwood, Brookside, Waldo, Country Club Plaza, Crossroads, Westport, Overland Park, Lee’s Summit, Prairie Village, Leawood, Independence, Lenexa, Olathe, and The Northland.
Meredith has a passion for connecting and helping moms through community, support, friendship, and kindness. In addition to using her blog to showcase glimpses and full sessions, she also enjoys writing and sharing products she loves. Some posts may contain affiliate links.
I am so happy you are here and would love to tell you more about a Kansas City newborn photography session! From wardrobe to the delivery of your fine art products, I’ve thought through every detail, making the entire experience enjoyable and stress-free.
If you are interested in a custom portrait session with Meredith Maag Photography and would like more information, please click here to see the experience.
Clients invest $2,550+ on their full portrait experience. Click here for additional investment details.
Sessions are currently booking well into 2022. To ensure availability, please reserve your date early!