You guys– Christmas cards are my ABSOLUTE favorite. They're my favorite to design and send, and my absolute favorite to receive! I know so many people think they are a waste, but they bring me SO much joy! And, judging by our garland this year, I'm not alone!
Last year, I started hanging garland over our sink, and I use mini wooden clips to hang up everyone's Christmas card!
This year, our cards are from Minted. Minted is, hands down, my favorite– I have strayed a few years in the past, and I'm never as happy as I am with Minted. I actually joined Minted More this year because it is SUCH a good deal. For $38, you get:
- 20% off + free shipping on everything, year-round.
- 30% off + free shipping on holiday cards.
- Limited edition gift box.
However, I get it– Minted can be a little pricy. So, I took inventory of cards as they were coming in, and there were two other companies I was equally impressed with:
- MPix– MPix is actually connected with Miller's, a professional printing company. I didn't even think to see if they offered holiday cards, but they do and the paper and picture quality is great! I checked and they offer return and recipient addressing. I don't know about you, but this is a deal-breaker for me!
- Artifact Uprising- AU is the other company I was really impressed with. Which, I'm not surprised, I'm a huge fan of AU myself! They, too, offer return and recipient addressing.
You aren't alone! All three of these companies offer New Year's cards which are equally as cute!
I had a cousin who sent Valentine's Day cards when her kids were young, and I always loved that and thought it was a cute idea!
Regardless, all three companies are currently advertising 20% off, so there's still time for you to send out some joy via the ol' snail mail!
Meredith Maag Photography is a Kansas City newborn photographer and specializes in maternity, newborn, baby, and family photography in the Kansas City area, including Mission, Westwood, Brookside, Waldo, Country Club Plaza, Crossroads, Westport, Overland Park, Lee’s Summit, Prairie Village, Leawood, Independence, Lenexa, Olathe, and The Northland.
Meredith has a passion for connecting and helping moms through community, support, friendship, and kindness. In addition to using her blog to showcase glimpses and full sessions, she also enjoys writing and sharing products she loves. Some posts may contain affiliate links.
I am so happy you are here and would love to tell you more about a Kansas City newborn photography session! From wardrobe to the delivery of your fine art products, I’ve thought through every detail, making the entire experience enjoyable and stress-free.
If you are interested in a custom portrait session with Meredith Maag Photography and would like more information, please click here to see the experience.
Clients invest $2,550+ on their full portrait experience. Click here for additional investment details.
Sessions are currently booking well into 2022. To ensure availability, please reserve your date early!