Today I wanted to take some time to talk about the three types of sessions I offer, and who would benefit from what!
SIGNATURE SESSION | $550
My signature session is my most popular session and the type of session included in my two membership options which you can learn more about here! A $200 non-refundable deposit and signed contract is required to secure your date on my calendar and the remaining balance is due one week before your session.
Signature sessions are great for anyone looking for more than five photos and necessary for extended family and newborn sessions due to time constraints. Here's everything included in your $550 session fee:
- A welcome package with a detailed session guide and local goodies
- Pre-session style consultation where we hammer out all of the details of your session– outfits, artwork, and your vision for our time together.
- A designated time block on the day of your session. That's right– our starting time is FLEXIBLE because of this which cuts down on so much mama-stress! You have a three-hour time block and can arrive anytime within the first 1.5 hours of it ensuring we have 1.5 hours in the studio together.
- The color correcting and editing of your most beautiful 25+ images.
- A design and ordering appointment
- A set of 25+ prints presented in a beautiful, handcrafted brass and glass photo box
- An online gallery and mobile gallery app of your purchased digital images with full printing rights
- Delivery of heirlooms and installation of custom wall art
- Membership to Maag and Co.
You'll notice digital files and fine art products are not included in your session fee. These items are purchased after seeing your images for the first time at your design and ordering appointment.
I only book a maximum of 8 of these sessions each month to ensure every client receives the experience I promise. So, if you're interested in a signature session or a membership, be sure to contact me! It is never too early to get your date on my schedule!
PETITE SESSION | $450
Petite sessions are designed for families in need of a few quick photos– perhaps a special birth announcement, pictures of babies with their grands, special milestones, or simply updating your current family photo! A $200 non-refundable deposit and signed contract is required to secure your date on my calendar and the remaining balance is due one week before your session. Here's everything included in your $450 session fee:
- 15-minute studio or on-location session
- Wardrobe guide
- 5 digital files
- You'll have the option to upgrade to your entire file set (10-15 photos) and purchase fine art items.
Mini sessions aren't something I offer regularly. At this time, I only offer mini sessions through my special events.
I kick off the most wonderful time of the year at my studio Santa Event every November, and I will host a Motherhood Event every spring! Be sure to sign up for my emails to be the first to know about these fun events at the studio!
Meredith Maag Photography is a newborn photographer in Kansas City who specializes in luxury maternity, newborn, baby, motherhood, and family sessions in the Kansas City area, including Mission, Westwood, Brookside, Waldo, Country Club Plaza, Crossroads, Westport, Overland Park, Lee’s Summit, Prairie Village, Leawood, Independence, Lenexa, Olathe, and The Northland.
I am so happy you are here and would love to tell you more about a maternity, newborn, or family photography session! My full-service photography studio is located in Brookside which sits just 5 miles south of downtown Kansas City and includes a full studio wardrobe for moms, babies, and children. From wardrobe to delivery and installation of your fine art products, I’ve thought through every detail making the entire experience enjoyable so you don’t have to worry about a thing. If you would like more information, please click here to see the experience.
Clients invest $2,550+ on their portrait experience. Click here for additional investment details including my membership package to document baby's first year.
If you love these photos, and you are looking for a maternity photographer in Kansas City or a Kansas City newborn photographer, would like to schedule a complimentary consultation, receive detailed information, or reserve your date, please click the contact button below or email me directly at email@example.com
View other full sessions and glimpses on my blog!