If there is one thing I can promise you, it is that your session with me will never be stressful. After my own stressful newborn session, I made it my mission to ensure my mamas would have an enjoyable experience!
- Choose between a single session or one of my two membership options. Memberships are FANTASTIC to document baby's first year! You can learn more about them here.
- Schedule your consultation so we can hammer out all of the details like what everyone will wear and what artwork you're interested in.
- On the day of your session, you have a three hour time block– use it! This is something all of my clients thank me for. No need to stress about arriving exactly on time.
- When you arrive at the studio, we will get everyone changed (if you're using the studio wardrobe), and I'll make sure everyone has whatever they need. The coffee is always on, and the snacks are always ready for my youngest of clients!
- Know that we are on baby's time. This means, if baby needs to eat– you'll feed her! Same goes with a diaper change or a break or whatever the case may be!
- If siblings are involved, we will try and get dad + baby shots, baby + sibling shots, family shots, and leave baby + mama shots for last. This allows dad to either take the younger kiddos home, play in our playroom, or visit our neighborhood park!
- Once we have everything we need, I will get to work on your photos, and in approximately 2 weeks you will come back to the studio for your reveal. This is when you will receive your glass box with all of your proofs and decide what heirloom artwork you want to order for your family. It is important that all financial decision makers attend the ordering appointment.
- All of your fine art products are shipped to my house so I can expect them and ensure they are perfect before I deliver them to your home! If you purchased a gallery wall, we will arrange a time to install it for you!
I can't wait to work with you! XO!
Meredith Maag Photography is a maternity photographer in Kansas City who specializes in luxury maternity, newborn, baby, motherhood, and family sessions in the Kansas City area, including Mission, Westwood, Brookside, Waldo, Country Club Plaza, Crossroads, Westport, Overland Park, Lee’s Summit, Prairie Village, Leawood, Independence, Lenexa, Olathe, and The Northland.
I am so happy you are here and would love to tell you more about a maternity photography session! My full-service photography studio is located in Brookside which sits just 5 miles south of downtown Kansas City and includes a full studio wardrobe for moms, babies, and children. From wardrobe to delivery and installation of your fine art products, I’ve thought through every detail making the entire experience enjoyable so you don’t have to worry about a thing. If you would like more information, please click here to see the experience.
Clients invest $2,550+ on their portrait experience. Click here for additional investment details including my membership package to document baby's first year.
If you love these photos, and you are looking for a maternity photographer in Kansas City or a Kansas City newborn photographer, would like to schedule a complimentary consultation, receive detailed information, or reserve your date, please click the contact button below or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
View other full sessions and glimpses on my blog!